Required documentation includes: 1. Utility bill, 2. Identification, 3. Documentation of COVID-19 impact, 4. Lease and landlord information, 5. Declaration of COVID-19-related financial distress hardship.
Renters should call (323) 852-7036 ex 634 or email Maria J. Vazquez.
- A current resident of the City of West Hollywood.
- You have never received Rental Assistance through the West Hollywood Rental Assistance Program before.
- Proof of financial hardship and are able to demonstrate a financial need.
- Must have received a Pay or Quit notice from property management.
- Must be able to cover any balance of rent owed not covered by the program.
- You have a viable plan to pay rent after assistance has stopped.
•Pay or Quit Notice
•Tax Returns (cover page)
•W-2, pay stubs, or other proof of income
•Lease indicating number of residents
•Proof of Employment