The NCJW|LA Scholarship application cycle runs twice a year in the Spring and Fall. Funding is made available during the recipients following school term and sent directly to the educational institutions.
Applicants must live and attend school in the Greater Los Angeles area, including Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura Counties (with the exception of specific scholarships for UNLV students).
Applicants can apply for up to two (2) scholarships each cycle and may reapply every year. Once the online application is started, it can be saved and completed from a computer or mobile device. Please use our step-by-step Guide to Applying to successfully complete your application.
- Only applications that are completed and submitted online will be accepted.
- All applicants must be currently enrolled in school or admitted to a qualified school in order to apply for any scholarship.
- Application Requirements:
- personal statement essay,
- unofficial current and complete transcripts,
- current school term enrollment verification,
- financial information in the form of a FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) or CA Dream Act for applicable students,
- individual proof of the cost of attendance,
- two letters of recommendation (one must be academic and the second may be academic or professional)
- Must meet qualifications for the specific scholarship. View available scholarships below.
- Students who are completing their degree during their current term are not eligible to apply.
- Only students who have completed at least one school semester or one school quarter may apply.