Applications are available in the Spring and the Fall. Funding is made available during the recipients following school term and sent directly to the educational institutions.
Applicants must live and attend school in the Greater Los Angeles area, including Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties (With the exception of specific scholarships for UNLV students).
Applicants can apply for up to two (2) scholarships and reapply every year. Once the online application is started, it can be saved and completed from a computer or mobile device.
- Only applications that are completed and submitted online will be accepted.
- All applicants must be currently enrolled in school or admitted to the school in order to apply for any scholarship.
- Application Requirements: personal statement essay, unofficial current and complete transcripts, current school term enrollment verification, updated resume, and provide financial information in the form of a FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) or CA Dream Act for applicable students.
- Must meet qualifications for the specific scholarship.
- Students who are completing their degree during their current term are not eligible to apply.